The days are getting warmer and longer.
The air feels fresh.
Flowers are blooming.
There are new little leaves appearing on trees.
People smile more :)
People also throw more parties and it is the start of "wedding season".
Put my love of spring and the fact that I design products for parties and weddings together and I figure it's time to CELEBRATE! For the month of September I have some great deals for YOU!!
DEAL NUMBER ONE (PART A)
We are talking spring here and I just happen to have a gorgeous theme in my kid's party range called garden bee! Could it 'bee' (he, he) more appropriate!!
The great thing about this invite, as with most of my themes, is that it can absolutely be used for adult parties too!
For the month of September with every purchase of invitations from this range here, I will also include a FREE printable for the matching party accessories!!!
So what about the boys I hear some of you say ;) Well the same deal applies to our Dinosaur range too!! Buy our Dinosaur invites here...
...and you will receive the great printables!
...you will also get these!!! ;)
Hang on though, what about a baby shower? Luckily I have a theme here that is PERFECT! Purchase these "blooming" babyshower invites in pink, blue or orange....
...and you will receive these printables!!
Printable files will be personalised for you and sent to you as a PDF file.
You may be purchasing these invitations to use in future. Cool :)
However if you happen to throw (or stage....) a party using the invites and printables from these one of these four themes.... and you happen to take some photos.....and then you send them to email@example.com, you could win yourself a FREE custom designed party by me with invites and accessories, to be used anytime in the next 12 months!!!!
So what are you waiting for!!! Get planning!!!! If you are reading this thinking "but we don't have any birthdays in September" I say throw a party just for the sake of it!! Why not? Or if you don't want a real party, stage one, maybe as practice for the real thing later on?
If you purchase the garden bee range I think it is the PERFECT excuse to host a garden party for YOUR girlfriends!!! High tea... flowing dresses... hats....cakes....fruit.....champagne....
OR a tea party for you child/ren and two or three of their friends/cousins??
Terms and conditions: (there aren't many!)
• You must have bought the invitations and received the printables during September 2011.
• Your photos must show the printables being used.
• You can enter more than once but only once per theme. So you could buy all four themes and enter four times with pics of four parties.
• All photos must be received by September 30th 2011.
• Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Photos will be showcased on my Facebook page in an album named "SPRING has SPRUNG entries".
• I, Jennifer Birkhead, will be judging and decision made is final.
• These is no criteria as such but I will be looking for innovative ways to represent these themes and ways to use the printables.
• Winner will be announced here on the blog on October 3rd.
• Winner will be able to chose whatever theme they want for their custom designed prize and the pack will include invitations, thank you tags, bunting, party circles, food labels, drink labels and up to 3 other accessories chosen by the winner. All stationery will be supplied printed and posted to the winner.
• Prize to be used by September 2012.
DEAL NUMBER TWO
Spring has long been the season that symbolises of new life. If you are celebrating new life by ordering any of our birth announcements here you will also receive an A4 print, to match, featuring your beautiful baby with their name and birth stats for you to frame and display, perhaps in the nursery :)
DEAL NUMBER THRE
Spring is also the start of "Wedding Season", so it seems more than appropriate that if you make a wedding stationery order from here any time during September you will receive 10% of your total order! This offer applies to all of our standard range on the website AND any custom orders! For custom design for your wedding please email me at jennifer@jenniferbirkheaddesign for a quote.
To receive this discount you must place your order and make payment during September 2011. It does not matter if your wedding isn't until 2012, we don't need to have final details for invitations. As long as the order is made and paid for in September 2011, you can finalise design, details and printing closer to your wedding date.
Which will you chose? Here are just a few...
So there you have it, my SPRING has SPRUNG deals :) I hope that you are able to take advantage of one or many of them. Please share them with all you friends, let's ALL celebrate!!!