Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Sooti, for perfect little parties

The first blog to ever feature any of my work was the very gorgeous Little Sooti here.
I was BEYOND ecstatic that such a VERY cool blog such as Little Sooti wanted to share my work!

The lovely lady behind Little Sooti is Thetis Sardo and over the last few months she has been a great supporter of mine and I have come to know the very sweet person she is :) 

When Thetis asked me to redesign her Little Sooti logo, business card and website I was both honoured and excited!!! What a FANTASTIC project!!!




Well today is the day that it has all come together with the launch of the Little Sooti website!!

What a great website it is too! A one stop shop for your party needs with the added appeal of stocking Jennifer Birkhead Design invitations!!! ;)

I thought I would put together an example of how, on this one site, you could find all you need to put together a gorgeous baby shower using one of my designs :)


But wait there's MORE!!! As a launch special Thetis is offering 10% off and free postage!!!
So what are you waiting for? Get shopping!

Jen
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, you are so sweet!! I feel in love with your whole range of party printables, they were just so different and fun. It has been a pleasure working with you on this project and you did an amazing job and have had a great response to it. Well done to you and I look foward to working with you more very soon.

    Lots of love
    Thetis
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. I can't wait to see it - I didn't know anything about the Little Sooti blog until Thetis contacted me, and when I checked it out, I was thrilled because she does such a great job sourcing her inspiration. I'm so glad you did the design work - it's all coming together for you Jen:) Yay. Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work Jen. The website look fantastic and its full of amazing goodies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thetis, you should be very proud hun and I have had a great time working with you too :)

    Jane, the blog is fab isn't it? xx

    Thanks Ves xx

    ReplyDelete