Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day

What a lovely Christmas we've had! Children certainly do add a truly magical element to the season. The excitement was abounding! I have loved every minute of this special time and spending it with my family... I am a little disappointed it's all over for another year....

We hosted Boxing Day at our place this year and it was a great excuse for me to put together a simple little dessert table ;)
Limited by time and space, some of my ideas weren't possible but I think it looked cute anyway and seemed to be a hit!  Of course the whole theme was based on one of my Christmas tags that I used as a base for an invitation.

Thought I'd share :)
















Jen
xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Looks lovely, and sooo yummy Jen!! Those chocolate crackle cones are so cute..well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Thetis, it certainly was yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have done i again love, everything looks amazing! i should have come past your house for Christmas ;) Well done lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy Ikea!! Oh it all looked great you have such an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete