Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family photos

...with a twist!
Not your average family photo shoot, the gorgeous Linda from shoot4u photography and I hatched a plan a while back to have my family dress up in 1930s inspired garb and go out on location.
Our shoot was last Saturday and the results have taken my breathe away.......
I am sooooooooo happy to have these BEAUTIFUL photos of my family that I will TREASURE for the rest of my life and I hope my children will too :)
If you are lucky enough to live in Perth I highly recommend you let Linda work her magic for you :)

Here are just a few of my favourites. I am already saying I need more wall space to hang them all!

Jen
xx











8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! beyond loooove! your children are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea and love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are stunning and so original! Thanks so much for giving us a peek inside your family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jen your family is gorgeous!!!! i love all the photo's,just stunning XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red couch...va va voom!! x And that close up of your daughter in the green jacket...stunning! Gorgeous pics Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I LOVE them so much - pics and family! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete