Saturday, October 9, 2010

10 things you didn't know about me

The lovely Vesna from My Little Jedi has tagged me in a fun blog game today. You are about to learn  10 things that you didn’t know about me.  I will tag 5 other  bloggers that will have to share their own “10 things you didn’t know about *****”. Have fun with this little getting to know you game :)

The tag team or “team JBD” is:

♥ Claire from Scissors paper rock designs
♥ Melli from Melli's Designs
♥ Simone from Funky Munchkins
♥ Alicia from WAstyle
♥ Rhi from Oh Happy Day

10 things you didn't know about me are:

1. I was born in England and moved here when I was two and a half

2. I am scared of spiders and all creepy crawlies but am finding that motherhood is making me toughen up to these little nasties!

3. My eldest daughter was born 5 weeks early

4. I was school president in year 12

5. My favourite letter is 'A'


6. I am really bad at any sports that require any kind of bat/racket to meet a ball

7. I LOVE period dramas

8. I am blessed to have all 4 grandparents living

9. I would secretly (or not so secretly) love to be in a musical one day

10. I like my vegemite THICK on my toast

Thanks for letting me share a little more of me :)

Jen
xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely to get to know you even better Jen. Wow presedent in year 12 and i would love to watch you in a muscial one day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh thanks for tagging me Jen :)
    It was great to learn 10 new things about you my dear!
    I've danced in a heap of musicals...if only I could sing too :)
    And...have you been back to England since moving here? Do you still have family there?
    I have a lot of family in England as both my parents are from there :)
    I will do my 10 facts over the next few days :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might like this Claire :)
    Yay for dancing in Musicals!! Which ones?!?!

    I have been back to the UK 4 times, wish it was more :( as yes, I do have family there.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am terrified of spiders too Jen! Give me a big muscly bikie and a dark alley way anyday over those horrible 8 legged things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I accept the challenge! I am working on something now and will try and get it online soon. It's not as easy as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, you can read my top 10 now at www.wastyle.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, fellow blogger, I was tagged in this game too (via Paper Scissors Rock) and saw your comment so had to come check you out - and follow :) This is so cool, because through blogging, it feels, almost, like meeting new friends - don't you think? Thanks for sharing about yourself (and yes - most of us are scared of spiders). What a lovely blog you have - am off to check out your shop. Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right Jane, there is real community online :)
    Thanks for your kind words, off to visit you now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen, Jen here - just wanted to let you know that I've done a post about H&L's kite birthday party and linked to you - here it is if you want to have a look - http://metomum.blogspot.com/2010/10/details-details.html
    jx

    ReplyDelete