Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's launch time!!!!!

When I first started this blog it was because I wasn't sure exactly where this little business idea of mine was going. I knew I wanted to one day have a website but just wasn't ready yet ;)

Well one thing has lead to another and after a lot of behind the scenes work with a very good friend of mine, Gillian Foley, I am very proud and excited to say I now have an online shop!!!!!

After just a few short months I can't believe where this creative journey has taken me. I feel so blessed to be doing something I love and can't wait to keep doing it :) I have many more designs to share, next is my wedding range, which will make it's way onto the site soon :)

Big thanks to all my family and friends, new, old, real life and online that have helped support me in this and a big shout out to my wonderful husband who has been a tremendous help.

HUGE thanks and appreciation goes to Gillian for making it real! I seem to have found my kindrid spirit in you Gill, you rock girl! A multi talented woman, Gillian is an amazing photographer also - check out her work here

So without any further ado.....

www.jenniferbirkheaddesign.com

Spread the word :)

Jen
xx

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Launch time finally!!! After all the fits and starts!! Here's to us, darlin!!! Been awesome working with ya!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations that awesome news..visited your website last night and i LOVE IT you should be very proud well done sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new site is FABULOUS Jen! Well done!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete