Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's time!!!!!

I have spent the evening uploading my exciting new kid's party ranges!!

What started as an idea that I'd love to do "one day" has actually moved forward and "one day" is here!

It's no secret that I love to plan a party and designing is my thing so it made sense to design invitations... which then lead to thank yous... and stickers... and resulted in my party packs!
When I started I thought I'd do 8 ranges... 4 girls, 4 boys. But I ended up with 20... :)
I still have so many ideas but decided I should release these ones first and see how they go!

The plan was to have website up and running where you can actually purchase online. That is still the plan...but...the website isn't quite operational yet - it's coming soon!
I figured I had all the products ready to go so I may as well do a soft launch here on my blog and on my Facebook page.
You will find a few new pages up the top of my blog. Click on 'Kids Parties' to see the products and then see the 'Pricing' and 'How to Order' for more info if you like what you see :)

I really hope you like what I have been busy creating :)
Please pass this blog on to anyone who may be interested, or who may know someone who may be interested :)
Would love to hear your feedback

Jen
xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen! Your designs are stunning! You've been very busy and they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete